Shell: 233 Thread Count 100% cotton.
Fill: 100% sheep wool.
Edge: Double stitch with mini piping
Specs: Twin 64x88" 25oz
Double 80x88" 32oz
Queen 88x90" 36oz
King 106x90" 43oz
Super King 110x100" 50oz
Benefits of Wool
- lightness and comfort all year round
- relief from allergies and a natural resistance to dust mites
- a micro climate to suit you; warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- the transfer of moisture away from your skin, helping maintain an even body temperature throughout the night
- a deeper more restful sleep
Machine washable, however, to ensure a long life, it is highly recommended that the W Home Wool Duvet be used with a duvet cover. If used with a duvet cover, you can maintain the freshness of the duvet by airing it outdoors occasionally (avoid direct sunlight), or tumble dry on cool in a large size dryer. Spot clean if required, using a mild detergent and cold water. Air dry on line or in a large size dryer on cool. Do not wring or twist. Dry clean also recommended.